Darryl,
Do you know where & when the funeral is?
Pete.
From: DHiddle@pacific.net.au
To: nbmc-members@googlegroups.com; chas@chashernracing.com; kinnersley@bigpond.com; northam25@bigpond.com; president@theharleyclubofvictoria.com.au; andrew@motorcyclingvic.com.au; wem1@bigpond.net.au; neilsteven@iprimus.com.au; phiddle@optusnet.com.au; theclog@bigpond.com; glaing@bigpond.net.au; alderhig@bigpond.com; tadpole37@optusnet.com.au; kelbelspa80@hotmail.com; Lyal.Allen@bigpond.com; Broadford@motorcyclingvic.com.au; peter.scott@maincomelbourne.com; hjpsteve@hotmail.com.au; secretary@prestonmcc.com.au
Subject: [NBMC] David Williams
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 20:42:17 +1000
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the NBMC Members Groups.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
nbmc-members+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
To post to this group, send email to nbmc-members@googlegroups.com
This group is PRIVATELY hosted by Google Groups. For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com.au/group/nbmc-members?hl=en?hl=en-GB
Do you know where & when the funeral is?
Pete.
From: DHiddle@pacific.net.au
To: nbmc-members@googlegroups.com; chas@chashernracing.com; kinnersley@bigpond.com; northam25@bigpond.com; president@theharleyclubofvictoria.com.au; andrew@motorcyclingvic.com.au; wem1@bigpond.net.au; neilsteven@iprimus.com.au; phiddle@optusnet.com.au; theclog@bigpond.com; glaing@bigpond.net.au; alderhig@bigpond.com; tadpole37@optusnet.com.au; kelbelspa80@hotmail.com; Lyal.Allen@bigpond.com; Broadford@motorcyclingvic.com.au; peter.scott@maincomelbourne.com; hjpsteve@hotmail.com.au; secretary@prestonmcc.com.au
Subject: [NBMC] David Williams
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 20:42:17 +1000
Hi all – it is with a sad heart that I let you all know that our friend 'Swampy' died this afternoon at the Northern Hospital at approx 4.30pm ----- I know we will all miss his philosophical conversations – I know I will. - Darryl
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the NBMC Members Groups.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
nbmc-members+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
To post to this group, send email to nbmc-members@googlegroups.com
This group is PRIVATELY hosted by Google Groups. For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com.au/group/nbmc-members?hl=en?hl=en-GB
No comments:
Post a Comment