
Media Release
For immediate release
25 August 2011
Crump confident and ready for action
Picture: Jason Crump
Click on image to download high res
The magnificent purpose built Speedway in Torun, Poland will host round eight of the 2011 Speedway Grand Prix World Championship this Saturday 27 August and Aussie rider Jason Crump is ready for action.
With five straight wins and a 16-point haul at the previous round in Sweden, the triple World Champion has a renewed lease of life and a burning hunger for more success.
"There are four rounds to go and I feel I am riding more consistently now than I was at the start of the season," said 36 year-old Crump.
"The 16 points I collected in Sweden helped and moved me up in the rankings, so I need to grab another big bag of points in Torun this week to stay in contention for a top three placing in the championship.
"This track is made for speedway and it is good to ride, but the Polish guys love it too. I got through to the final here last year but three Polish riders took the podium and I finished fourth, so I will be looking for a podium this time out.
"It will be tough going but I will be giving it my best."
For more information, interview or photograph requests please email: jasoncrump@bigpond.com
-End-
For further information please contact:
Megan Hannan
Communications Officer
Motorcycling Australia
Tel: (03) 9684 0511
___________________________________
Location: 147 Montague Street, South Melbourne, Victoria
Postal: PO Box 134, South Melbourne, Victoria, 3205
Mob: 0438 859 825 Fax: (03) 9684 0555
Doc No: 43012554
File No: M01.04
This message has been scanned for malware by Websense. www.websense.com

No comments:
Post a Comment