Hi All,
In regards to the Honors List, JR has asked me to pass on the following message.
The use of initials instead of full christian names is due to the size of the lettering. I was adivised initially that the 1200mm width would be OK but this turned out not to be the case. I made a unilateral decision, as a matter of expediency, based on the illustration emailed to me by the signwriter and I still think it will be OK on the night. The board, signage and all, will be finished Monday so we will need to decide on a permanent spot on the wall.
In addition, the newest Life Member (myself) has been added to the list.
Regards
Jeff
Jeff Challis
Director, Principal Consultant
T: +61 (3) 9397 0443, M: +61 419 944 444, F: +61 (3) 8080 6635, E: Jeff.Challis@AAKonsult.com, W: www.aakonsult.com
PO Box 175, Williamstown VIC 3016, Australia
No comments:
Post a Comment