Friday, 10 February 2012

[NBMC] FW: Harley Club 2012 Event Calendar

 

 

From: Robert Miller [mailto:sportsec@theharleyclubofvictoria.com.au]
Sent: Friday, 10 February 2012 8:06 PM
To: Robert Miller
Subject: Harley Club 2012 Event Calendar

 

Hi Everyone,

 

For those of you who I haven’t seen yet this year, I wish you all a Happy New Year. It’s a little late I know but better late than never.

You’ll find attached the Club’s event calendar for 2012. We’ve got plenty on this year, lots of dirt track race meetings, a couple of social non competitive events and of course the Pony Express.

There are three Moto Trials events too but at this stage the exact dates are yet to be confirmed but don’t worry I’ll issue an updated calendar as soon as I know.

 

Hope to see you at the track,

 

Cheers,

 

Rob

 

Rob Miller

Sports Secretary

The Harley Club of Victoria

www.theharleyclubofvictoria.com.au

 

 

 

No comments: