Tuesday, 9 August 2011

[NBMC] FW: Crump looks for Swedish glory

 

Description: Description: JasonCrumpDescription: Description: MA-Registered-LogoMedia Release

For immediate release

9 August 2011

 

Crump looks for Swedish glory

Description: Description: CrumpItaly2_150

Picture: Crump,Gollob and Zetterstroem, Italian Speedway Grand Prix
Click on image to download high res

Triple World Champion Jason Crump will be looking to pick up as many points as possible when Malilla, Sweden plays host to the 7th Round of the 2011 World Championship Grand Prix Series on Saturday 13 August.

With the 2011 World Championship Grand Prix series now past the half-way stage, Jason knows that his chances of a fourth World Championship in 2011 are looking slim but will continue to focus on the task ahead of him.

"There are five rounds to go and a win at Malilla would be perfect, but more importantly, I need to be consistently performing well for the remainder of the season," said Crump, who turned 36 this week. 

"I need to start winning more races on the night and getting to the final each time. If I can do that, my chance of a top three medal is still very possible.

"My bikes are good and well prepared and I don't blame my equipment at all, it's my starts that have let me down, so I have been concentrating on getting that right.  Let's hope it all comes together at Malilla this week."

Round Seven will be held on Saturday 13 August at Malilla, Sweden. 

For more information, interview or photograph requests please email: jasoncrump@bigpond.com

-End-

For further information please contact:

 

Megan Hannan
Communications Officer
Motorcycling Australia

Tel: (03) 9684 0511

www.ma.org.au

 ___________________________________

Location: 147 Montague Street, South Melbourne, Victoria

Postal: PO Box 134, South Melbourne, Victoria, 3205

Mob: 0438 859 825     Fax: (03) 9684 0555

 

Doc No: 43012540

File No: M01.04

 

 

This message has been scanned for malware by Websense. www.websense.com

No comments: