Wednesday, 19 August 2009

FW: Eastern creek race report

Hi all here is a report from Chas Hern - I m just back from the World Junior
M/X titles in New Zealand so I haven't heard a peep of how the I/C RR went
on the weekend?

-----Original Message-----
From: chas@chashernracing.com [mailto:chas@chashernracing.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 16, 2009 1:38 PM
To: admin@aus-superbikes; Alex Gobert; Andy Stebbings; Angela/Marty; Ash
Coulthard; ATK image; Bandit Tyre warmers; Bob Hern; Brad Burns; Brent
Odgers; Bryan Kuang; Cam Kevers; Caroline; C&C Engineering; Chris
Churchwood; claire Johnstone; ColeOdendaal; Cykel; Dad; Dan Pell; Darrel
Hiddle; Darren and Deb Lee; Dynoverks; Emac; Fat Boi; Gasimports; Gen; Gibb
and rob; Grant Sammut; Gunit; Jack Ryan; Janai; Jason Phillips; Jeff Smith;
Joel Bassett; Joel Panozzo; Joel Stafford; Joyce; Lauren Rhead; Lewis Croft;
Linda; Margret McCarthy; Mark Algie; Mark Backway; Mark Cooper;
MarkPaulsner; Martin Chacko; Martin Harvey; Marty Underground; Matt Mac;
MCNews; Megacycle Exhaust; Mick Demmery; Mick Hone; mick hone spares;
MuzzMotard
Subject: Eastern creek race report

Hi Guys

Attached should be the race report from Eastern Creek


Regards,
Chas Hern
www.chashernracing.com
27 forest st Whittlesea
Victoria 3757
[03] 97162590
0420507464

No comments: